This Royalty-Free License Agreement (the “Agreement”) is entered into by and between Stocktella AS (“Licensor”) and you (the “Licensee”). The agreement becomes effective when you purchase a membership from stocktella.com.
Our license is only per user. We do not offer any company or team accounts. If you are a company or a team with several employees, please purchase a membership per employee/user.
A single-user license is granted by default when purchasing a membership. This type of license grants one (1) person the right to use the elements on stocktella.com. “The elements” refers to the various media files offered for third-party use from stocktella.com.
This is a license, not a sale. Stocktella AS continues to own all elements available on stocktella.com.
Subject to your acceptance of the License Agreement terms, Stocktella AS hereby grants to you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, worldwide right to use the elements for unlimited projects with no expiration date for commercial and personal use.
You may use the elements for nearly any project, including feature films, broadcast, commercial, industrial, and educational video, print projects, multimedia, games, and the internet, in perpetuity, as long as the elements have been incorporated into any creative work with substantial value added by you.
You can also incorporate the elements in promotional materials, packaging, web page design, broadcast, products for sale, electronic and print publication, comps, and layouts, as long as the elements have been incorporated into any creative work with substantial value added by you.
This license applies to all elements available on stocktella.com.
LIMITATIONS OF USE
The elements may not:
- Be sold as stand-alone elements, prints, files, or included in any other media/stock product, library, template, or collection for re-distribution or re-sale.
- Be used, in part or whole, as a trademark or service mark, nor may you claim any proprietary rights of any sort in the elements or any part thereof.
- Be used without an active membership on stocktella.com.
- Be used in a pornographic, defamatory, obscene, racist or any unlawful manner or in violation of any applicable regulations.
- Be downloaded in a way that suggests in our reasonable discretion that you are attempting to stockpile, mirror or copy the content.
- Be obtained using automated tools to scrape and download photos or other content on stocktella.com.
You may not:
- Share your Stocktella account with any other person.
- Claim that our elements are your own work.
- Use our elements for prints, NFTs, or other merchandise “as is”. I.e., you cannot print a photo directly on paper, a t-shirt, a cup, or any other media or merchandise and claim it as your creative work.
- Republish material from stocktella.com. You may not make available some or all of the elements on a web page or other display as a separate or downloadable reusable file or disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, translate, or otherwise decode the elements for any reason whatsoever.
- Sell, rent, or sub-license the elements from stocktella.com.
- Reproduce, duplicate, or copy material from stocktella.com.
- Redistribute content from stocktella.com.
If you provide elements or derivative works to a client as part of your work-in-progress, the client may not reuse the elements or derivative works for any purposes other than a review of your developing product without purchasing a separate license.
Stocktella AS retains all rights, title, and interest in and to the elements not expressly granted by the License Grant above. Such rights are protected by Norwegian and international copyright laws and international treaty provisions. You may be held legally responsible for any infringement that is caused or encouraged by your failure to abide by the terms of this agreement.
The license contained in this agreement will terminate automatically without notice from Stocktella AS if you fail to comply with any agreement provision. Upon termination, you must immediately:
1) Stop using the Stocktella elements.
2) Delete the Stocktella elements and all copies from all magnetic and digital media, and destroy all other copies.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Under no circumstances will Stocktella AS be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, or other loss) arising from the use of or inability to use the elements. In any event, the limit of liability of Stocktella AS shall be the fee paid for the elements by the Licensee.
No license for usage of the Licensor’s elements is granted until payment in full for the membership fee has been received by the Licensor. Your use of the elements must be in compliance with all applicable laws, including but not limited to laws and regulations relating to export, currency, and the law of moral rights.
The Licensor represents and warrants that it has the full power and authority to enter into this agreement and to license the rights hereby granted. The Licensor agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Licensee against any claims or actions arising out of a breach of the foregoing warranty. This agreement shall be governed by the laws of Norway.